eFirma Doradztwo i Szkolenia
ul. Jasna 18A/19
phone: +48 605 328 922
Substances for which the Community was established at the level of the harmonized classification and labelling are given in Annex VI to CLP. In part 3 of Annex VI to the CLP, there are two tables:
Request for a harmonized classification and labeling of substances at Community level may submit to the European Chemicals Agency, Member State competent authority or by the manufacturer, importer, downstream user.
The proposal may be submitted in the following cases:
1) for substances that meet the criteria due to:
2) for substances which are active substances under Directive 91/414/EEC (Plant Protection Products) or Directive 98/8/EC (for biocidal products). Such substances are subject to harmonized classification and labeling due to all types of threats posed by them,
3) in individual cases where justification is provided demonstrating the need for a harmonized classification and labeling at Community level, despite the fact that the substance does not meet w / the criteria for classification and is not an active substance in accordance with the Directive on plant protection products or directive biocides.
1. Submit new classification and labeling of substances to ECHA in accordance with the CLP
2. Develop classification, labeling, packaging / labels and packaging for substances and mixtures according to the CLP